Sunday, December 26, 2010

First Step 2 Forever: My Story

This is Justin Bieber's first book. Released on October, 10th 2010, and I wanna share just a lil about this book.


-->
---------------------------------------------------

A SPECIAL DM TO THE GREATEST FANS IN THE WORLD!
How can I began to thank you for making this journey possible? Every one of you is “My Favorite Girl” for a different reason, because each of you is special in your own way. Everywhere I go, whatever I do, I try to connect with as many of you as possible. If you’re up front at a concert, I might reach out and hold your hand. If you show up outside the arena after the show, you might get soaked in one of our epic water fights. You might just be taking to our friends on Twitter saying you have a one-in-a-million chance of reaching me and now I’m following you. My dreams used to be a one-in-a-million chance as well, but as I said in the song, never say never. I never forget that none this would have happened without you: so you can experience the journey with me, all the highs and lows, the laughter and the tears. You were there from the beginning. Now , as you see what I saw and feel what I felt, I hope you’ll believe that big dreams really can come true. I’m living mine every day. Thanks to you.

LUV YAH, JUSTIN

(FS2F page 13-14)
---------------------------------------------------

(FS2F page 19)

---------------------------------------------------

(FS2F page 21)






No comments:

Post a Comment