Sunday, July 29, 2012

The Old Woman and A Kind Boy

The brief drama was done when I was in 8th year, played by me, Cosink, Tedy, and Rian. LOL!




Once upon a time, there was an old woman. She lived alone in a small shack. She was sick but she had to find something to eat.
One day,
old woman
Old woman     : “Uhuk..uhuk,,I am hungry but I don’t have anything to eat. What should I do?”
            Then, she walked and came to a big house.
Old woman     : (knocking the door)
                        “Tok..tok..tok.. Excuse me, excuse me, excuse me.. Any body there?”
rich man
Rich man        : (opening the door)
                        “Hey,  who are you? What are you doing here?”
Old woman     : “Sorry Sir. I need a hand. I am hungry but I don’t have anything to eat.  
                       Would you like give me food. Please. Just a little bit.”
Rich man        : “You! I won’t help you. Poor sluggard person! Get out.”
Old woman     : “But,,.”
Rich man        : “No no..no…no food here! So, get out.
Old woman     : “Just a little bit Sir.”
Rich man        : “I will call police if you still here!”
                       “Hello..hello,,police ..police..”
Old woman     : “Okay, I go away.”
At the moment, there was a boy saw it. He felt pity with old woman.
the boy
Boy                : “Excuse me madam, what can I do for you. O think I can help you.”
Old woman     : “Uhuk,, oh really?”
Boy                : “Yeah sure.
                       (take some foods from bag)
                       “These are for you madam.”
Old woman     : “Thanks so much boy. By the way what’s your name?”
Boy                : “Hmm..no I do?”
Old woman     : “Oh Rian. Thank you so much once again.”
                       “You’re very kind. So, I’ll give so some traditional medicines.
                       “This is for stomachache and terrible flu and this one is for snake bit.”
Boy                : “Thanks madam.”
            Suddenly, the old woman changed into a beautiful fairy.
fairy
Boy                : “OMG. What’s going on? Who are you and where is the old woman?”
                       “You will hurt me, won’t you?”
Fairy               : “Hi Rian. Ohh don’t worry. Don’t be afraid. I am the old woman that had      
                        been just helped by you.
Boy                 : (can’t say anything)
Fairy               : “Because you have a good behavior, now you will be a famous healer.”
Boy                 : “Am I dreaming? Oh no. Thanks very much God.”
            Finally he was soon rich because his skill as a healer. But he was not arrogant and liked helped others. 



source :
story: writer's (ARD's) document
pics: google.com

No comments:

Post a Comment